Friday 2 November 2012

All about me

My name is Hira Arshad and welcome to my blog. I am 13 years old and this blog will be about, my life, my school, the creations I make and much more. 

To start of, I want to talk about my cat. His name was Twilight Moon. Look at the picture below, that's him with me. But sadly, he went missing 4 months ago. I really miss him and I want a new cat but not to replace him. 

About a month ago, me and my family got a new cat. He was called Snuggles. Below is a picture of him:

He was 15 months old. He had a severe leg injury to his back leg and had to have a operation. This meant his back leg wouldn't work properly. But he still was a really active cat and liked jumping onto high places. But then he had to go back to his owner because the gardens were close and every time my mom let him out he went back there. And the old owner had to keep bringing him back here. Later we decided that it was too much for him to keep coming back and forth so we told the owner to take him back. I do miss him but it's alright because my little sister got a really bad rash and the doctors said no animals are allowed in the house for a while. But maybe we'll get a cat again soon.

Have you guys got any pets, tell me about them in the comments section below. Bye guys, I'll talk to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment